A former sergeant in the NSW police force, he brings a wealth of grass roots experience in his position as Director, heading up Australian Operations at AusRelief.
With a vast range of experience in the community space, Danny has pioneered community-central programs and delivered talks on community engagement, family, youth, drug and alcohol action, empowerment and awareness.
In his time as NSW Police Force’s Community Engagement Specialist for the Southwest Metropolitan, he led strong impacting initiatives to address high risk and complex social issues facing communities.
His efforts were recognised in 2017 when he received the title of ‘Community Fellow’ from Western Sydney University for his “significant contribution and impact on the social, economic, cultural, environmental and technological development of the Greater Western Sydney Region”.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Sydney
- Master Licence holder – Commercial Agent & Private Investigator
- Advanced Diploma Work Heath and Safety
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Government Investigations
- Diploma of Policing Practice
Awards & Recognition:
- Western Sydney University’s Community Fellow - 2017
- NSW Police Region Commanders Citation - 2014
- President of PCYC Management committee, Bankstown
- Commissioners Medal of Courage - 2010
- National Crime Prevention Award - 2008
- NSW Police Leadership Award - 2008
- White Ribbon Ambassador